Farmers Market - Seasonal Employee APPLY NOW
Are you interested in making $400 of additional income per month working only one half-day per week?!
Wisconsin Soup Company is a fast-growing, local company with opportunities for growth and advancement. We are seeking friendly and engaging individuals for our booths at summer farmer’s markets in the greater Milwaukee area! Markets could include Fox Point, Oak Creek, Shorewood, Wauwatosa. This well-paying position is a fun way to earn extra money with a very predictable work schedule.
- Set up the market with materials provided
- Warm soup samples and soup at a safe serving temperature throughout the market.
- Share soup samples with our incredible existing customer base and build relationships with potential new customers!
- Complete cash and Square transactions and accurately track inventory at the end of the market.
- Break down market
- Candidates must be able to lift 25 pounds for market set-up and break-down, no other lifting is required
- Ability to stand and interact with customers for the entirety of the market.
- Reliable transportation
- Dates of employment and hours vary depending on the market.
- Most markets run June through October.
- Markets occur either on Saturday or Sunday mornings for 4 to 5 hours.
- Ideal candidates will be able to commit to all (or nearly all) weekends within the market season.
- Additional winter market positions available for interested candidates
- $15-$20 per hour based on experience
Additional pay is available to candidates looking for extra hours and able to lift 100 pounds. In addition to the responsibilities above, this candidate would load market materials and drop off/pick up at one to two additional markets.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at wisconsinsoupcompany.com. To apply, email resume and references to email@example.com|||Wauwatosa, WI|||||||||KZlgff4m-icZJG9A|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||15|||20|||true