Administrative Assistant APPLY NOW
Wisconsin Soup Company is a fast-growing, local company with opportunities for growth and advancement. We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented office assistant. This position offers part-time flexible hours (on-site) and could expand to a full-time position for a candidate willing to take on extra responsibilities! Pay is $15-$25 per hour based on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver's license.